Wednesday, April 22, 2009

*Quickie Update*

Hubby is still in Panama. Had an oxygen saturation sleep study done last night. Had my biopsy a day early and got it over with this morning. My boob looks like hell and it won't stop bleeding but all in all everything is good. They weren't able to get it all so they will test what they have and if it's benign they will leave it alone. So I don't think I will have to do that again...
Thanks for all the good Karma and prayers, I know you guys love me and that means a lot.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Miranda said...

I will keep sending good vibes your way. ((Big hugs))

2:10 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks, hugs right back at ya.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Queen-Size funny bone said...

keep us posted. we need to stick together on this women stuff.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Q-S I promise I will.

8:09 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Darnit, bloglines did not notify me of your update yesterday! I was just getting set to text you good luck and thought I'd check here quick.

How long before you get the results? Was it you or C that had the sleep study?

8:27 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

C is out of the country, it was me. I was lucky enough to have it done at home. I just had to pack up the equipment and bring it in to Savannah, how cool is that?

I will get the results Monday or Tuesday. Thanks for the texting thoughts, I know you love me!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home