Monday, June 08, 2009

Happy Birthday my Angel...


Today I celebrate the birth of one of the few wonderful people in my world that made me who I am today. He made me see that having children was a actually a good thing. He always showed the wide eyed hope of a wonderful future. He was a very affectionate person, always ready with a hug and a great big smile. When he was a baby he demanded hugs and kisses all the time. I miss him every day, my heart aches with the pain only a true loved one can feel.
I wish I could do something anything to get him back. But I do know without a doubt that he is his son's guardian angel.The world is a better place just because you were in it.
Rest in Peace my love, Happy Birthday and I hope you have always known just how loved you truly are.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Miranda said...

Just goes to show there are angels among us. There was a reason he touched your life. (((BIG HUGS)))


Happy Birthday Angel.

10:21 PM  
Blogger AnjuGandhi said...

may he be happy and peaceful whereever he is.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Such a hreat felt post, thinking of you all right now!!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home