Sunday, June 07, 2009

Random Ponderings...

I swear I am turning into a weekly blogger *sigh* I don't want to be one of those! I want to be full of tons of things to talk about. I want to be interesting.

I am really having fun reading about my friend's lives on Facebook. Sadly I don't have much to share there either.

I took a break from the Sims and this weekend I played for a few hours. It was awesome, I forgot how much I liked playing.

Sad things happened in my nieces world this weekend, please keep her, her friend and their families in your prayers.

I found out that one of my dearest friends just got engaged and I am SO very happy for them!!!

I have been on oxygen at night for about a month now. I am used to it (in fact I am wearing it right now) and now when I sleep without it I feel like shit. I actually look forward to "hooking up".

Take care my friends and I hope I post more than once this week...

3 Comments:

Blogger AnjuGandhi said...

read ur post and your profile
your profile sounds just like me. it seemed i am reading about my self only

10:39 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

My blog is also dying a slow death. I just can't find the time and when I do, I can't find the brain cells to make any sense!

So are you getting actual oxygen at night or are you on a cpap machine. I'm confused. By the way. I love your long hair-do that I saw on Flickr, you look so beautiful!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

AnjuGandhi- I have found that I am so much like many other people. It makes me feel like I am not alone in this world.

Tysgirl- I am right there with you!

It is constant flow oxygen. I have an oxygen generator in my bathroom with a looooong tube hooked up to a cannula that I wear around my ears and up my nose.

http://www.dremed.com/catalog/images/nasal_cannula_lg.jpg

I am not stopping breathing, just really poor oxygen saturation. My sats without oxygen was in the low 40s and with oxygen is in the 70s, it's supposed to be in the 90s. I am getting a sleep study done July 6th, yay....

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home