Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday is Better than Humpday!


I am almost out of here for the weekend. I am tired and more than ready to just not think. The kids had friends sleep over last night. That's a good thing right? Well until the power went out around 8:30. What on earth were they going to do without their computers and video games? They played silly kid games like we used to play when we were kids. They all piled in to my son's room and talked and laughed by candlelight. It was a good time....um.... until I found out today that they all ended up sleeping in there. That is SO not cool! I am glad they enjoyed each others company and they had fun.... but I could not stay up all night and supervise them. Now I feel guilty that I was tired and went to bed. What will their parents think? I know if my child was at another person's house and that happened, I would be MORTIFIED!
Hell, I AM mortified!
Now what should I do? I know, breathing is a good thing to continue to do, but what do I say? I know nothing happened, Oh GOD I HOPE nothing happened.
UGH! HELP!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I so don't want to be the parent of a teenager!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

So far so good, everyone is still alive over here so that is a good thing.

Sydney will be a perfect angel girl, I just know it!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Lol its always good, as long as they have the same sex stay over. Less patrolling to be done LOL.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home