Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


To all you wonderful fathers out there, I commend you. Being a good father and provider is a very hard job.
I know because I watch my husband excel at that every single day. I watch how hard it is to balance the love and discipline. He does a great job at dividing his time between work, home, both children equally, me and his own time. I taught him how important it was to keep a part of himself to keep his sanity with his own time. That is very important to me. He works out almost daily and I think that helps him not to lose his identity, you know the thing that made me fall in love with him to begin with. He never complains about anything. I know sometimes I expect more than he can give, but he gives anyway. I have always supported him with my whole heart and I always will. I feel like I am so lucky and blessed that he is the love of my life and the father of my children.
My own father is the best father ever, I can say that because he is mine and I love him.
To all you fathers out there, married or not remember that those children are our next generation. They are the adults of our future and they deserve the best start. These babies/children/teens/young adults deserve the best advantages you can provide and facilitate. They need you. They need you to believe that they can do everything and anything. The love of strong parents can not be replaced.
To all you single moms out there that are doing the work of both parents I commend you. Keep up the good work and keep fighting that good fight for those children.
To all the same sex couples, male or female I commend you as well. Keep being there for those kids and never give up on them or each other.
Father's Day is a day to celebrate fathers and their contribution to the making and raising your babies. To the fathers who are there and stepping up to their responsibilities, you are so very awesome and I commend you and to you deadbeat absentee fathers
FUCK YOU!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger AnjuGandhi said...

very touching post.
Happy fathers day
But I think we ladies should also say Thank you when some one says Happy Fathers day.
after all they are wishing our husbands and husband and wife are inseperable, and moreover each is called as better half of other.
so ??????????

Am I right?

8:15 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Amen! LOL

3:05 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I always giggle when you swear. Happy Father's day to C!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Yes you are right AnjuGandhi!

Glad you agree Cazzie!!!

You just love that fact that every once in a while I can be a potty mouth... I promise I will be good around S... Make sure you wish Ty a Happy one for me as well.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Miranda said...

LOL AMEN SISTER!!!!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Right on Big Mama. Glad you got yourself a good man, and thank you for the Father's Day wishes. I really enjoyed hearing that for the first time from people.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Character Builder said...

I just realized that I don't have your blog on my reader. I shall fix that right away!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home