Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am sad for a good friend of mine today...


There was an accident.
It killed a mother, a son and his girlfriend.
My dear friend is her best friend. I can't console my friend and it hurts me for her. This woman was her rock and her lifeline. She was everything to her. She picked her up and dusted her off after her divorce. She has pulled her out of depression a few times and was always willing to do anything it took to make my friend's life as full as possible. My friend is getting ready to move and this woman was landscaping and painting, anything that needed to be done was getting done. Her son was a mentor and a father figure for my friend's son (who is 13). He is devastated. Not only did he lose a woman who was like another mother but his "big brother" as well. I didn't realize it until it was brought to my attention, but I also know the mother of the girlfriend that was killed.
So tragic.
So sudden.
You will be missed.
I wish there was something I could do.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I'm sorry, sudden loses are hard to wrap your brain around!

8:57 PM  
Blogger AnjuGandhi said...

this is a helpless situation. no one can do any thing. Just pray to God to give strength to the one who are going to face this loss

10:59 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Being there , lending an ear, lending a shoulder to cry on, you are now her rock, and she will sure need it, and I just know you would be there for her in her time of need. The poor love!

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home