Friday, June 19, 2009

TGIF....

Can I just say that? THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!
This week has been no fun. It started out with a bang and has gone downhill from there. I have been carpooling with the hubby all week. He has to be to work at 7:30 and I don't have to be to work till 9:00 so needless to say I have been getting to work WAY too early every day. We both get out at 4:00 so that's good except he is late every day picking me up. Oh well, I should be thankful we have at least one car that runs. We have 4 cars and mine is the only one working, go figure. Work itself has been kinda rough this week but I am somehow managing to get through it. When I went to bed last night I was having some chest pains. That is never good. Blood pressure was a little elevated but over all everything was fine. It still hurts a little this morning. You know how it feels when you get hit really hard and you are going to get a bruise? That is exactly what it feels like. If it continues, I will get it seen later.
We are going to the Latin Festival on River Street this weekend, that should be a lot of fun.
I hope this weekend totally ROCKS! and I hope everyone out there has a great one!

3 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

River Street, is that where you took us walking along all the shops? A Latin Festival down there would be soooo cool. Have lots of fun.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Yes, that's the place! I wish you 3 were going to be here to enjoy it with us. Babygirl is going to the beach because Miley Cirus is filming a movie over there and I guess she is hoping to be an extra. But the hubby and Littleman are coming with me to enjoy the food and the music.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

LAtin weekend, what fun!!!

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home