Thursday, June 25, 2009

MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU...


A friend of mine's mom passed on Monday. I didn't hear about it until today. We have known each other since we were children. They lived in New York City. We were not close but I always thought her parents were bigger than life. They had such a presence when they came in to a room. My whole life I have always thought that she (my friend) was probably the prettiest person on the whole earth. Just know that I am thinking about your mom and I am sending strength your way.
The world has lost an awesome, beautiful & strong woman.

*please click on the highlighted links this woman was amazing*

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Miranda said...

I'm sorry to hear for your loss. Sounds like a great woman.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thank you, I didn't know her well, but I have always thought very highly of her. She carried herself like royalty.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home