Monday, July 06, 2009

ADIOS AMIGOS, ADIOS MY FRIENDS...



I have decided after all these years that it's about time to close the doors.
I am going through a LOT with Babygirl right now. More than I think I can handle. I need to focus on my family and try to heal the wounds. Don't worry, we are all still alive and kicking. But my house isn't a fun place to be right now. I am so close to giving up I can't even tell you. I am sad, angry and hurt by events that have taken place recently. A lot of things have come to the surface that prove that my mothering skills lack something but I have yet to figure out what. I want to thank all of you for your kind words of encouragement. I really REALLY need them right now. I may be back, but I doubt any time soon. It's been a good run and I have met some really awesome people. I may still blurk, that's yet to be seen.
Goodbye my friends...

10 Comments:

Blogger Miranda said...

You will be missed. Take care my friend. (((BIG HUGS)))

2:29 PM  
Blogger Queen-Size funny bone said...

Hope everything gets better and you feel better soon. Mothering isn't easy and is a constant learning experience.

6:43 PM  
Blogger AnjuGandhi said...

all the best
come back soon we will miss u

12:22 AM  
Blogger Character Builder said...

Things will settle down in time. Just keep loving those kids and they'll know that you're there for them, no matter what. Hope to still see you on FB! Take care!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Oh no... make sure yoy take care of yourSELF..ok... because it is so important too . Huggs :)

3:39 AM  
Blogger Gareth said...

not commented much recently, but will miss your blogging. All the best with everything

2:01 PM  
Blogger ~SugarBear~ said...

We will miss you. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

5:06 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I'm sorry I missed this post, this is my first time on a computer since we left for WI.

I'm sorry things are so rotten right now but hang in there, you'll all come out the other side better people.

Love you

10:00 PM  
Blogger just a kat said...

It is a journey; I'm still learning too. Just strap in, remember to tell her no matter what the situation, how mad/bad/sad, you WILL and DO love her. Unconditionally. She has to hear it to know it to crack the skull and these issues.
Do not doubt yourself; it is first nature but don't.
You have my email if you need me and even if you don't.
Be a strong, great person and wonderful mom! Love ya!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks everyone, you all rock so very hard!!!

We are trying to get through it all and I will keep all your prayers, good thoughts and karma close at hand if I need it.

MWAH! (((hugs))) to you all.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home