Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I HAVE NOT LEFT...I PROMISE.......
I know it's been a while, but I'm still here and starting to slow down a little (very little). Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th. My friend that had the baby, little baby James....you remember??? Well anyway they came over and spent a few hours with us. They had not seen the new house yet so we figured it was the perfect time to hang. We ate like pigs and relaxed. James pooped all over my lap, through the legs of his diaper. Wow, he really does love me!!!
We've decided to let LM take a few weeks off from his music lessons so we have one less thing to do. So it looks like I may (or may not) get a chance to get a really good post in this afternoon when I get out of work, woooohoooo! Finally!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Lol...poop on your lap? I bet you really felt the love. lol

8:04 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I have to admit the look of relief on his little face right after he did it was priceless...LOL!!!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home