Sunday, June 11, 2006

HEY I'M STILL HERE.....
I bet you all thought I went by the blog-wayside like a lot of others have. Nope, just trying to get the house all settled. It's really hard to do when I have been putting 2 extra hours a day of overtime in. I worked last Sunday and I went to James baptism yesterday so I officially haven't spent an entire weekend here yet. We are officially UNDER CONTRACT with the sale of our house and you guessed it we are going with the guy who is paying full price for it. That was a no brainer. Oh and speaking of James baptism....

Doesn't he look happy? He was so content the whole time. He didn't fuss or cry, he was just wide eyed and taking it all in. We had a low country boil at their house after the ceremony and he stayed awake and entertained the crowd the whole time. He was passed from person to person all afternoon and in to the evening without a cry or fuss. I really like that kid!!! I took Little Man with me and he was awesome. He picked blueberries off their blueberry bush and we made pancakes with them this morning. They were awesome. Babygirl stayed home with papa and learned how to drive the Beavis and Butthead mobile. I am suppose to be unpacking the MANY boxes right now, but decided an update was of utmost importance right now.

Let me just add, I am SO glad to see Mel up and running again. Sorry to hear that your mom has been going through a rough time, my thoughts are with you. You have always been one of my favorite people out here in the blogsphere.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Nice, the baptism went well and the baby is so cute, baby boys make me melt!!!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Well Shannon this weekend I will actually be going to Charlston, SC to see the Cars and Blondie concert so I guess I won't officially be in the house for a full weekend until NEXT weekend. I can't wait! James is such a cutie. And I promise I won't be a skeered...

Cazzie!!!-If baby boys make you melt, this one would leave you in a big puddle on the floor, he is as sweet as sugar.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Wow, a baby that didn't get all freaked out in a church? Unbelievable! I never seen a baby content while being baptised.

Blueberry pancakes sound amazing right now! Send some over!!!!

Congrats on getting full price for your house!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Phats said...

Welcome back to the land of blogging! You were missed, and glad to hear you didn't evaporate

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home