Saturday, May 20, 2006

HOT AND NOT!!!

*Some are hot and some are SO not!*


Jesse Metcalf-total hottie!

Usher- young yummie!

Kamar De Los Reyes-(met him in person) total BABE!
Nicole Ritchie-(redeamed herself)-sweet girl...
Taye Diggs-delicious!
Mel Gibson-my first crush!
Patrick Stewart- old but still very hot!
Angela Bassett- just gorgeous!
Jon Cho-hidden hottie!
Andre 3000- Georgia hottie!
Jack Black- tons of personality cutie!
Ellen and Portia- love them both!
George Lopez-cutie funny man!
Gia- total model hottie (RIP)
Dolly- always sweet!
Kim Cattrall- sexy older woman!

Matthew McConaughey- yum and 1/2!
Carlos Mencia-LOVE HIM!!!
LL Cool J- perfect lips and abs!
Amanda Moore- hot model!
Halle Barre- gorgeous woman!
Lenny Kravitz- *sigh*
Brad Pitt- perfection!
John Travolta and Kelly Preston- Hollywood royalty!
Antonio Banderas- wow! uber cutie!
Freddie Prinze, Sr.- LOVED him (RIP)!
***************************************************
Freddie Prinze, Jr. and his wife-both fucktards!
Parisite Hilton- skank!

Michael Jackson- creep!

Ashton Kutcher-dumbass!

Anna Nichole Smith- gag-worthy!
Star Jones- looks like Jiminy Cricket (really!)!
Star Jones fugly husband Al Reynolds-yuck!
The FRIGHTENING CAT LADY! Jocelyne Wildenstein

Nick Nolte-jack-off!

Richard Gest-ummm yeah, he's straight (straight gross!)
Charles Manson- psycho freak (nightmare inducer!)

Ron Jeremy- imagine that face looking down at you! AAAKKK!!!!!!!! Nasty!

First "supermodel" my ass- total waste of good oxygen!
Janice Dickinson
There are many (MANY) more for both sides of this but I am getting tired. Hope you enjoy a little bit of my taste in people. Happy Sunday everyone!

9 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

OHHHH man, you woke me up for sure now !!! LOve Brad and Mel and OMG, LENNY what a hotty for sure. PMSL at the Manson picture what a psycho!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I knew you were going to add a photo of the Cat Woman! LOL!!!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Cazzie!!! I'm glad you agree... I love those hottie pics (I have to admit I have been back to look at the pics quite often...)

Sherri- How could I do a hot/not list and NOT have the crazy cat lady. She frightens me, LOL!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Me! said...

Can't believe I left off Lenny & Taye from my own freaking list. I could keep going that's for sure!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Bat said...

I agree with your Parisite Hilton -- she looks like a Gazelle

5:07 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

TGA Chick, how dare you forget THEM!?!?! LOL!!! Loved your list too!!! (of course you have some that I forgot too)...

Princess- She makes my skin crawl and I didn't even see the video!!! LOL!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Wow what a list! Yummy for sure!!! Antonio Banderas is my fav though! Love those spanish speaking men! ;)

Star Jones' head looks WAY to big for her body now! And I believe that I saw David Gest when I was in Memphis. He was just as creepy looking in real life too!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL! Design! David Gest looks like he is made of wax. I love Antonio, yum!!!

9:40 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Thank goodness I dont have to tell you, "Big Mama, the only taste you have is in your mouth!"

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home