Thursday, May 11, 2006

HERE WE GO AGAIN...
I feel like this a LOT.... "Here we go again..." our agent called and said she thinks she found someone.... Cool (we shall see about this one...) We have 2 more showings today again... Been having lots of traffic through the house so I figured we would have someone by now. Oh, it's just a waiting game.
Oh and LM is being a shit in school again. I mean really WTF, it is only what 2 weeks till school lets out and the teachers are all trying to save his little white ass. Why even bother. Too little too late in my opinion. I have been trying to hold him back for the last 4 years and those bleeding hearts at his school come up with all this bullshit about how it will hurt his self image... Oh and the suckass grades won't?!?!? He is immature and I want him to get that extra year under his belt so he won't have such a hard time with everything. Of course he is smart and he has a high IQ, but that isn't everything. He needs to work on how to be socially smart as well. I want a well rounded son (I guess as opposed to a lopsided one). Wish me luck, we are fighting an uphill battle...

3 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

My eldest son repeated Grade 1 here in Australia...my call not theirs and he hasn't looked back ever again. With comprehensive reading, with my help and some of the reading recovery teachers, he is going very well in Grade 2. It helps he is in a composite class as he has some of the older students from his pre-repeating class. They all help each other.
Fingers crossed with the sale hon :)

11:43 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Cazzie!!! He is something else. I have never known anyone like him, LOL!!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I just love your avatar of MOM, it is sooo lovely, howd u get that? Of course I would have to spell it MUM as we do here in the land down under..but I was well educated by my best friend that American's spell it "The right way",LOL. Could not argue with a teacher and head Librarian could I? :)

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home