Saturday, May 06, 2006

I KNOW...I KNOW....
I know you all are really tired about this whole "selling the house" biz, but.... I just got a call from my realtor (who is just friggin awesome) and said that someone that came and looked at the house today wanted to see the property disclosure and is ready to put in an offer. I hope so, the stress is killing me. I have been sick for 2 days with headaches and no appetite. I know it's the stress, but I can't help it. We have the option to keep this house and lease it out, but I really don't need that kind of BS in my life. I just want to get out from under it. I want to be free from it. I want to live in my new house with my 1.25 acres. I want new neighbors and I want peace in my life. Soon my friends soon.... Keep us in your thoughts and/or prayers.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

I'm sending you all the good house selling vibes I have!!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Soozieq, I can use all there is out there...

9:32 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

You are in my prayers!
:)

9:28 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Lee Ann, I can use all of them ;-)

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home