Saturday, April 08, 2006

GUARDED JOY.....
...and no one to share it with. I got an e-mail from our realtor and she said the people accepted our counteroffer! YAY! The only catch is..... there is a 48 hour "kickout" clause. This means if they get a better offer we have 48 hours to counter them.... We shall see. I refuse to get too happy until I am sitting in that closing looking those people in the eye and signing my name on the dotted line. My husband is in Pennsylvania for his job and here I sit, all alone. The kids are with friends and I am putting the finishing touches on the house so we can show it. I can't wait till hubby calls so I can share it with him. Wish us luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Shannon, this is kind of scarey but so fun all at the same time. Keep those fingers crossed for me!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home