Friday, March 31, 2006

FEELING A LITTLE MORE LIKE MYSELF......
I am feeling a little more like myself today (thank God).... My last rambling rant was terribly self centered. For that I am sorry but I was feeling blue about a lot of things. I mean I felt like every wrong turn I ever made in my life was magnified 1000000%. Thanks it great part here in blogland for setting me back on my feet again. Sometimes a reality check is all it takes sometimes. I still feel a little blue but that I am sure is in great part to PMS...
My husband (bless his little heart) does the best he can. He is a good man the majority of the time. He is a dreamer and that is one of the things that made me fall in love with him. So why now after all these years does that (once cute) thing bother me? After 15 years it's not so cute any more, that's why.
Well we went 38 miles out of town in the opposite direction of where we now live and work. We looked at a house that is 4000 square ft, all hardwood floors. It has a 2 car garage (for him) 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms... in the main house. Then there is a carriage house with full kitchen, living room and bathroom. It can be used for a rental property or a mom-in-law suite. It is in a good neighborhood. Needs work though. Nothing we can't handle. So we are considering it. We are still looking though. It will take me an hour to get to work everyday. That would suck but I think it would be worth it. I will keep you all posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home