Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I AM BLOGGING AT WORK!!!!
Ssshhhh.... Don't tell anyone. I am sitting here listening to my boss hollering. One secretary having to change quite a number of things on a closing that happened on Friday (umm it's closed, it's over!) another secretary seems to have lost a very important document and is on the verge or freaking out (she should be better organized) and another is wandering around the office trying to look like she is doing something. Me I have my computer monitor facing away from the masses so it just looks like I am working intently over here when in fact I am writing this, *heehee*. I hate working post closing in real estate at the end of the month. Well, I had better go copy something so they don't get suspicious.........

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I blog at work all the time!!!! :D

don't tell LOL!!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Your secret is safe with me. I won't tell anyone.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home