Monday, March 06, 2006

HE'S ALMOST HERE.....
Remember my friend that is preggers and I went to her house to get her nursery together??? Well, she is in the hospital right now. I have no idea if the baby is here yet or not, but I'll know soon enough. For her sake, I hope he is here by now. His name is James Hampton _______. Hampton is a strange middle name, but hey a family name is a family name. My son's middle name is a family name (poor kid). But in my defense, I was in labor and I told my hubby,"I don't care what his middle name is!" His first name is _____ and that's final!!!" LOL!!! So the hubby gave him his middle name. He named him after his father. My hubby was 7 months old when his dad died of colon cancer. He grew up without a dad and his mother raised he and his sister alone. She never dated again out of respect for her late husband and her children. I love my mother in law, she is a beautiful, strong proud woman. I have total respect for her. I like her too, she has a fantastic sense of humor.
And can you believe that no one I know personally even knows about my blog so you know I must be telling the truth. One of these days I will post some pics of his family. I wish I had their dark skin. BG and I are paper white. Hubby and little man only wear sunscreen because I tell them to!
Wow! That was a tangent!!! All this because I wanted to tell everyone that James is on his way!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

Its like Paris Hilton' long lost step-cousin....Hampton Inn is part of the Hilton Chain...

That's hot.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL!!!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home