Saturday, February 18, 2006

THAT'S IT, IT HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!!!
That's right! My dear sweet Little Man wrote his first love note only to get totally DISSED!!! OMG! She said she was not interested in even being his friend let alone to ever be seen in public with him. Oh the pain and horror! So of course as every good mom would think to do..... I told him she probably only wrote that so her friends won't pick on her. Or of course on the other hand she just may not be that in to you. (there is always THAT possibility) Then as any good mom with a tween son I fixed it with a trip to the movies with popcorn and soda. At his age that fixes just about anything. I remember the anxiety with all that boy/girl stuff at that age. Poor little guy, if he only knew what lies ahead. Talk about many a night of mending your broken heart. I would go out with the girls and totally guy-bash. That always made me feel better. Right now he is very sensitive but pretty soon he is going to get testosterone and all that will be over. Wish me luck and strength to say the right thing.
Oh and I hope I don't embarrass him in front of his friends any time soon.... *heehee*

4 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

poor little guy...

i remember jason schmidt breaking my heart in 7th grade...


loved the photo for testosterone...

9:25 PM  
Blogger cher said...

great links!! awe, poor guy. i was rejected lots too. it sucked.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Gareth said...

Poor kid.

My heart was broken at the age of 6 when Karen Hopkins dumped me in the morning break. It was ok though as I also had Non Parry to be ny girl friend.

Things changed when I discoverd that boys could be more fun.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL!! Awesome!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home