Friday, February 03, 2006


OH, I FORGOT TO TELL EVERYONE.....
Wednesday was my 14th wedding anniversary. I worked late and we didn't do anything special. We as a family are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate.
Things sure have changed since we got married... We used to have sex ALL the time (I mean ALL THE TIME!!!). Well I guess kids do put a damper on that. We used to talk a LOT more than we do now. He wasn't so bald and I wasn't so old. I will post (soon) a before pic and a now pic of us. I do like us much more now. I think we make a pretty good team over all, even though at times he is the MOST aggravating human I have ever known!!! I am sure on the flip side I am not that easy to live with either. Kinda cancel each other out, huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

And inviting the kids to an anniversary dinner is important, thats is how my parents did it...so kids can see and participate and learn what a healthy relationship is...way to go, mama...

5:40 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks. I appreciate the support. I know sometimes I don't make the best decisions but I do love my family and I have my heart in the right place...

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home