Monday, January 23, 2006

COULD THIS DAY BE ANY MORE OF A MONDAY?!?!!!!
Oh where do I begin??? Lets just say my son started Saturday school the other day (way to go!) I am so proud, NOT!!! He is failing 3 subjects. How can that be you ask, well, we had a conference with his entire group of teachers in mid December. They said all was well and he was getting 80-90's on his tests. Um, ok with that kind of encouragement we thought he was doing well. He was off for 2 weeks (Christmas break) and I got a letter dated January 6th that he is failing 3 subjects.... Um... That was quick. So needless to say Big Mama is not a Happy Mama right now.
Ok now, lets start with (???) I can't remember if it was Thursday or Friday last week, my son became a conscientious objector and got detention. The detention was scheduled for Sunday the 22nd (???) which of course was misdated so today from 2:30-3:00. I get a call at 2:47 (my son) saying that the teacher couldn't do the scheduled detention so I had to pick him up. I was already on my way. The teacher is a fat stupid loser cow that my son has the pleasure of seeing every day. I left work an hour and a half early to drive for 45 minutes to my son's school to pick him up. Ok, I was cool with that. But that stupid dumbass bitch didn't take 2 minutes out of her day to tell my son to ride the bus. OH NO she just let him miss the bus and told him after there was no chance that he could go to the YMCA or take the bus home. She is so lucky I didn't see her fat ass this afternoon... I would have probably been arrested and my son would have been suspended. I really hate stupid ignorant awful people. I have NO USE for them whatsoever!!!!
Ahhhh that's better....

3 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

Damn...thats quite a case of the mondays...

send a big F-U from me to the teacher, too!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Bat said...

So is Saturday School for punishment or tutoring?

I received Saturday School in high school for getting too many detentions lol I was known to skip school my Senior year that last 2 periods of the day to go to the beach ---- went to high school in Florida

12:02 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Saturday school is also called credit recovery. For the papers he failed to turn in and projects that need finishing... The classes that he is failing have packets for him to finish and when they are done he gets a passing grade. Pretty good concept I guess.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home