Saturday, January 14, 2006

DUMB OLD ME!!!
I don't understand it, I have been trying to get my sidebar on my blog all pretty and try to do a few things to it..... BUT NOOOOO!!!!! Try as I might, everything I do isn't working. My HTML brain has had it! I tried to alphabetize the link list but when I previewed it, the WHOLE FRIGGIN list was all the way (like WAY) down at the bottom of my blog. Um, nope don't save the changes.... I tried adding a few new blog links to the list, nope! Same thing. I really don't understand. It surely can't be an operator error. This is BIG MAMA we are talking about here. I spent about an hour and a half on my other blog changing things up and getting the sidebar the way I wanted it. It worked exactly like I wanted it to. I give up! Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. If any of you have suggestions, bring it on!
Or maybe I should just leave well enough alone.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home