Tuesday, January 10, 2006

SSHHHHH.............
*heehee* I'm at work right now... and I don't want to work so I'm blurking. Talked to our loan officer last night and we are trying to get it together so I can get my (hopefully) new house. I have found a couple of them but I still need to stage my house, put it up on the market and sell it before I can get my new one. It's ok because I want my kids to stay in their schools until the end of the year, so..... I have to be patient. I am SO not patient. Well it looks like I will finally get to have all the little things in my house that bother me, taken care of... Goodwill and the dump are gonna love us!

3 Comments:

Blogger cher said...

i'm emptying my kitchen today. cleaning everything and only putting like a quarter of the stuff back very strategically. it's a big job doing this all on my own with a one year old holding onto my legs!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

And don't forget bending over that belly!!! Bless your little heart! I wish I were there to help you!

2:47 PM  
Blogger cher said...

i wish you were here to help me too!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home