Sunday, January 01, 2006

UNEXPECTED HANGOVER...
Ok, I am totally NOT a drinker. I learned this yet again last night. I always seem to forget the "I'm never going to drink again" while potty-hugging. Last night my son came in with his best friend and asked if he could go to the movies. Then the friend's mom came in and asked if my daughter wanted to go. With that my hubby piped up with,"I was going to take them." So I suggested that they all go together. They asked if I wanted to come...ummmm, NO! I am not a huge movie person. I like them but I can't sit that long all at one time. (Gee you wonder where my son's ADD comes from?) Anyway they all left about 7:00. About 8:30 the doorbell rang and it was my best GF with 2 bottles of champagne. I welcomed her in made her a sandwich and we proceeded to drink and watch tv. About 11:00 after the kids and hubby get home, she left. Yeah, I know right before midnight??? Oh well, I played with the kids for a minute and tucked them in (bad mama in my inhebriated state). Proceeded to the bed just to lie down for a minute.
LO AND BEHOLD!!!! THE BEDSPINS!!!!
So I proceeded to potty-hugging. OMG!!! THAT was awful! I got up this morning, grabbed a bottle of water, 2 Tylenol, 1 Dramamine and an Aquaban. Needless to say I am much better now and I didn't even get to ring in the new year the way I wanted to.
Alone with my hubby and very naked.
Insead I got...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

oh you poor thing!! You can always do the 'alone in bed with hubby' thing tonight. :)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Me! said...

At least you went out hon! When people ask for your wild and crazy New Year's story, at least you have one. Me on the other hand, although I didn't wake up with a hangover, I did have a crook in my neck from watching Lifetime movies all night.

7:59 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Happy New Year!!!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home