Thursday, December 22, 2005


OH WHAT THE HELL....
I mean really... I have spent the last two evenings at the local mall... Yeah right where I want to be this season! NOT! The kids will each have 7 things under the tree. That is the lamest thing ever! I actually have money this year and no idea what to get them. The countdown is on and I am such a lame mom! Too much work, too little sleep and tomorrow I am working on my day off!!! Go figure. Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either. I am going shopping after work tomorrow, but the kids will be with me. A LOT OF FRIGGIN GOOD THAT DOES!!!

I feel like I should wear a crash helmet at the mall so people will move out of my way...

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL!!! I love Seahag, she would be a BLAST to shop with. I can just see her sporting a green "lime" helmet, LOL!!!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Father of 3 said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Big Mama.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Phats said...

Have a great holiday and merry Christmas to you and your family Big Mama!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks everyone. Merry Christmas to all of you as well!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home