Thursday, December 15, 2005

OK PHATS THIS ONE IS FOR YOU
The 10 (what I feel are) good reasons that I love my cats;
1) Whenever the kids or I cry they come running
2) I never have to take a shower alone anymore
3) They are warm
4) They are both affectionate
5) They never go outside so they don't have fleas
6) Whenever the kids are punished the cats love on them to cheer them up
7) They are very playful and love those little fake mice
8) Here in the south they make sure the house is insect free (and yes they do eat bugs, LOL)
9) They are very cheap to maintain
10) You don't have to walk them
I feel like cats are like little women in fur coats. They are not sneaky, they just don't care.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Very good reasons, but I am still sticking with dogs especially my fat basset hound.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Phats said...

I like #8 because I hate bugs, but I like shife am a dog person and will stick with my lazy bulldog :) I guess your cats gain my approval especially since you took the time to do this list :) thanks big mama!

Did you get them Christmas gifts?

12:39 PM  
Blogger cher said...

i love cats too. dogs are too much work. there are only a handful of dogs i have met in my life that i truly enjoy being around. but countless cats.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

mrshife & phats- it's ok, I still like you both. I figure there has to be dog people out there too...

I'm with you Cher. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Yes, I bought them a "fun tunnel". I will post pics after Christmas.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home