Monday, December 12, 2005

ALL BLURKING ASIDE...

Well, I'm back. I had a loooonnnngggaaassss weekend. Friday night I went to my hubbys Christmas party. Ummm... Could it be any more boring??? I think not!

Saturday as we all know LM had to start those three projects. He got home from his friend's house about 3:00. I helped him get organized. All he had left to do was get it organized and put it in good handwriting. I left for GF's house. When I came home on Sunday my hubby had just finished giving my son a few licks with the belt. WTF! brought that on??? Hubby said that he was supposed to be working on one of his projects....he gave him an hour... then when he went to check on him he only had 3 words written on the paper. So I guess in the hubbys eyes that is reason for a beating, hmmm.... We did (with my help) get all the projects in order. Poor little guy had a really hard time sitting down after that.

GF and I went out to Jazzd. It was great food and we ate WAY too much. She of course had expensive drinks, ate more as usual and the bill (split in 1/2 as usual) was $100.00 for the two of us... ugh! She wanted to go out and walk the river. It was cold but I agreed. We finally got back to her place, watched most of a movie and I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I think I am getting old, it wasn't even 2:00am yet!!! She cooked breakfast (for once) which was cool, she usually wants to go to Waffle House. Then I went shopping all by myself. I was lonely.

Today is one of those days where you just want to crawl back in bed. It is cold outside and all my work here is done. All I need to do is clean up little odds and ends that mean nothing. I will probably leave early. Yeah, then I can get my holiday shopping finished. What a great idea...

2 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

I hate when friends want to split the bill in half and they oder top shelf drinks when you only drank beer...

glad you got a night out!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Yeah me too finally! LOL!! She had these "monster martinis" (3 of them!) and I had one beer and switched to sweet tea. Hmm...

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home