Saturday, December 10, 2005

I HAVE JUST REALIZED...I AM A BLURKER...
Yep, I have been "lurking around" looking at other people's blogs and failing to really update my own. Is that some voyeristic tendancy that I have? We may never know...
Had a meeting Wednesday with Little Man's psychologist. He has been testing those waters as we all know. Had a good session. Hope he gets his shit together. Thursday we had a meeting with all his teachers, ugh! They all stated that he has been a handful since Thanksgiving. YAY! We found out at this meeting that he failed to turn in some projects that he had months to finish... We decided to give him a clean slate and start fresh (as in no grounding, just working harder). "LM" had a field trip yesterday to St. Augustine, FL. He then stayed over night at a friend's house. He was told NOT to go to his friend's soccer game today because he has 3 (count them three) projects due Monday. His teachers were nice enough to extend his project due dates. He makes me want to choke him. Right now my hubby has taken my daughter ice skating and I am waiting for my son to come home so we can get to work on his projects... This should be fun, NOT!!!!!!!!!
Thursday we also had my daughters concert at school. She played the recorder and the xylophone and sang. It was great. She is way more talented than I have ever given her credit for. She is so cool. We got home about 9:15 and she freaked out because she still had a little math homework left. She insisted that sleep could wait but the math couldn't. She and my son are night and day.
Oh, I am going to my GF's house tonight and we are gonna go out. Hopefully I get to pick the place. We shall see. Then I am gonna stay the night. It is so much easier to stay there than to drive all the way home. Considering they changed the blood alcohol rate here to 0.02 I see no reason to drive home. Hey I have way too much to lose.

8 Comments:

Blogger Phats said...

Hey there Blurker!
I think you should have to give us each 5$ please :)

Sounds like a nice little family you got, I am a teacher want me to tutor your boy?

1:41 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL! Phats...

At this point "LM" is getting really close to military boarding school... He is not a bad kid, wish me luck.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Gareth said...

Enjoy the night out, and I hoep yu do not have too much stress from the boy.

4:51 PM  
Blogger stonelifter said...

blurker,to blurk,the act of blurking.remember to practice safe blurk

1:43 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Hey...hope you had fun last night, and got to blurk in person!!!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I was blurking in public, YAY!

gareth- I got rid of a lot of stress....finally

stonelifter- I DID practice safe public blurking...

lbseahag- I blurked in public and no one even noticed *heehee*

gerard- LOL!!! ummm, glad to hear it...

9:46 AM  
Blogger cher said...

blurker! lol! that's classic!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Hey, we all do it, it just needed a term...

So from here on in it is blurker! LOL!!! I like it!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home