Sunday, December 04, 2005


FAMILY GATHERINGS ARE SO OVERRATED
For Thanksgiving as we all know my family got together to show the love. Here are a few pics. (Very few considering I don't have a digital yet..X-mas is coming) I have to rely on others for my holiday pics. These are the ones I have so far.
This is my family, the hubby, myself and the kids. I need a cheek reduction.

These are my big brothers. My oldest brother is the hairy one he is 43 and my other (I call him my little brother) brother is 40. Then there is me, I am the baby of my family and I am 38.

Here are Pops and the middle bro chillin by the pool.


Here is the Moms doing dishes, notice ??? taking the pic didn't put the camera down to help. I have no idea who took this..

My son and the spawn fishing...


I wish I had more pics, but like I said, I rely on others until I get a digital of my own.

8 Comments:

Blogger FU said...

nice pics!!

thanks for dropping by my psycho blog.. i have a normal one too :)

fu

7:39 PM  
Blogger Morris said...

Your family is very dorky looking!

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

8:10 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

WTF???

8:20 PM  
Blogger Gareth said...

Your kids look really sweet, are yu sure that son of yours misbehaves as much as your claim. Looks as if butter woldn't melt in his mouth.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

You know Gareth, I sometimes wonder that myself. He is handsome and charming the majority of the time. He always acts like a total NERD after he is with that (spawn) cousin of his. I honestly think that kids is disturbed. It takes me a full week to de-program him. Thanks for the compliments.

8:16 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

What i dont understand, is why was Mr Morris nice to me on my blog? please...i am the biggest fricking dork known to man...i almost wear black socks and tennies!!!

1:00 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL!!! lbseahag he just doesn't know me yet and wants to see if I can hang, no biggie, I almost like it, LOL!!!

8:24 AM  
Blogger cher said...

hey, the other gareth stopped by.

i can't wait till you get a digital camera so we can see your sister in law's tatoo!!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home