Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Not so BIG GRANDMA anymore...

This was my mom last year in August with my oldest brother's granddaughter.
Remember I told you all that mom lost 53+ pounds (and the rat only gained 4 oz over the holiday, she sucks!) Well, this is her now...

I am SO very proud of her, she is so cool. We have always been good friends even when I was a total pain in her ass as a teen. She kept wearing her FAT clothes until I bought her a few new tops and pants. This is the first skinny shirt that I bought for her. Give it up for the moms, she is the bomb! I am going to buy her a LOT more clothes for Christmas. She so deserves them.

Can't forget the pops, he lost about 30 lbs. I so love my folks! My daughter is his most favorite grandchild. You can tell how much he adores her just by looking at this pic.

5 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

That is awesome, congrats big mama mom!

please share the secret on how it was done!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LA Weightloss was her secret. She is only 5'1" and she is so petite I never knew that. She has always been heavy my whole life. My pops used to be 6'2" but he shrunk and now is about 5'10". Mom is exercising more now that she is retired. At least that's what she calls it, she walks around her new neighborhood every morning. I am so glad they are thin and going to be around just a little bit longer, for the kids...

8:26 AM  
Blogger cher said...

wow. that's outstanding. good for her!

skinny clothes after weight loss is the best gift ever. trust me!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Oh wow she looks great! Good for her, how'd she dot it??

3:58 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Lotsa willpower and LA weightloss... She is so cool! I totally admire her.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home