Monday, November 14, 2005

~~~BORING~~~

I have just come to the realization that I am boring. I must be! I have to be! I am afraid of so many stupid mundane boring things. To the average person a lot of my phobias are really quirky and "out there".

I am terrified of/that;

1. onions (I really have a fear of these scarey little crunchy mean tasting things)
2. big dogs
3. little kids with dirty and sticky hands/faces
4. accidentally farting in public
5. nobody will love me if I speak my mind
6. of growing up
7. pitch black night
8. drowning
9. getting the cotton part of the q-tip stuck in my ear when I am cleaning it
10. when I die no one will remember that I walked this earth and that I never had a profound impact on anyone's life.

That sums up just a fraction of who I am. Have you ever seen that tv show Monk? Yeah, sometimes I feel like him. HE is creepy but I love him.

Today was a MONDAY!!! I can't get over how my day started. I should have stayed home in my undies watching awful tv all day. Would be cool except I really hate the tv. I was brushing baby girl's hair when all of a sudden there was a LOUD CRASH!!! I came out to find that one piece of my crystal chandelier had broken and shattered in to a million pieces. We hand carried that thing back from Panama. There is no way we can replace that piece ever! I got to work early (with anxiety from being off on Friday and not telling my boss that I was taking Friday off). Only to find I had ONE stinking thing to do. I mean really! You figure if you take off a couple of days you expect there to be something waiting for you. My boss JB was in a high anxiety mood today and it was infecting everyone else!!! Shut up JB and just go away!!! T. was in a foul (and when I say foul I mean HORRIBLE) stinky-ass mood today! P. was just walking around apologizing for everything and everyone. She really didn't need to do that but she was just trying to help. R. got her new glasses and I am really not used to seeing her in them. I think she looks cute though. D. looks perfect as usual (which was really wrong for a Monday morning. And B. was her totally bitchy cockroachish self as usual today. I can't stand here!

But I ended up leaving 15 minutes early and it has been fine ever since. Oh let me ask you one thing... why does it say not to drink alcohol with nighttime sleep aid? I took a couple and a beer and I am feeling NO pain whatsoever!!! It is great! Well, it was a sleep aid with sinus stuff in it, either way I feel pretty good right now....

I found this pic of my son from a year ago:


He looks like he is about 7 in this pic but he is 10, amazing how much difference a year makes. He is my heart & soul. I love him so much! Wait till the girls figure out that he is a cutie.

Here are a few other random pics from....ummm... I dunno???



Hope you enjoyed yourself after all this dribble... Take care out there in the cold cruel world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home