Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Colder than a witches kneecaps!!!

I moved to Savannah, Georgia for one reason (and no it is not the public schools). It is supposed to be warm here. You know the kind of warm that I am talking about, palm trees, the beach, and balmy warm nights. Ummm NO!!! Getting ready for work this morning I noticed that I was freakin freezing so I checked the thermostat and it said 60' can you believe that??? I went to warm up the car and it said 42 outside! WTF is that?!!? *confusion ensues* My body does not compute cold. I am from Vermont and I moved away from there for one reason and one reason only. THE COLD!!! So here I sit in the south with my slippers on and my blanket wrapped around me realizing that I didn't move far enough south! I, my friends, should be straddling the equator. I am going to get a subscription to the local tanning booth just so I can be warm all the way to my bones (well and the fact that tan fat looks better than white fat...). I have friends that live in the north, Vermont, Massachusetts, Washington, Illinois Maine and New York. I love them but I would have to REALLY love them to visit them after the first frost and before the end of mud season. I am going to go curl up with a good book and some warm jammies and only hope that I get some good sleep. I know I'll have some sleepytime tea, that will warm me up... Goodnight all! Keep me warm in your thoughts (please)...

1 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

Not even New England gets as cold as Nebraska. Recently it has been 55-60, and we are LOVIN' it! Enjoy it, but make sure you keep your peaches covered! :)

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home