Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Ok, here we were getting ready for the fun night out. I wasn't quite ready yet, I needed to finish getting tattoos (but my hair was straightened at this point) and put on the hat-n-glasses.

Here is the GF, LOL!!! What more can I say, we giggled till we almost wet ourselves just from putting on some different clothes and silly hats. I swear we should be committed to the loony bin sometimes, LOL!!!!
This guy (I have no idea who he is) came to the party dressed as a DEA agent. I asked if I could have my pic with him and he so kindly agreed. I wanted him to hold the gun like he was gonna shoot me so I held his beer (for effect of course). I think it's funny!
Here we are again, looking pretty silly. (and large!)
There was a really cool pic taken the night of the party but come to find out it was fuzzy and just plain terrible. I had my pic taken with a chick in an Army uniform. She was aiming her fists at me like she was gonna knock my block off and I was giving the "peace love and purple flowers" sign. I called it "War and Peace". I'm still bummed that it didn't come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home