Saturday, October 29, 2005

What FUN!

We (my best GF and I) went to the company Halloween party and had a BLAST! As we all know I was the DD. The only other people there that knew that I was not drinking were my bud and the bartender. All others must have thought I was 3 sheets to the wind. I was laughing and dancing and just having a great time. I got tons of pics and I will post them as soon as GF e-mails them to me (they are on her camera). Well she gave her number to a "brotha" last night. Like I have said before she has "the fever for the flava of a brotha". Hey whatever gets her rocks off, have at it. I do have to say that he was very nice looking and only 26 years old. HELLO, WE ARE 38!!! LOL!!! It's a trip.
Anyway I got home about one in the morning and had to get up about 6:30 to get ready for the parade that my daughter was in. OMG! I was freezing and sore (from dancing). *yes world I am getting old* The kids all pelted the crowd with tons of candy. I use the term crowd loosely, it was all the parents and siblings. At one point the state police stopped all traffic in both directions of Highway 80 so the kids could pick up all the candy that was in the road. That was cool. They came over the police car loudspeaker and told us to clean it up and told us it was safe. I found that oddly funny for some reason.
Well I had better go for a few. As soon as I get those pics I will be back to post those. How fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home