Sunday, November 06, 2005

Lame, Lame, Lame...

That's how I am feeling tonight. I went out with GF last night and I came to the very real realization that she is WAY TOO high maintenance for me. I mean REALLY... She couldn't decide what jeans to wear. They looked exactly the same to me. She put each of them on a couple of times and gave the pros and cons of each and just couldn't make up her mind. Finally I chose one for her, lied and told her it looked great (they both made her look fat). Then she threw on a pair of high heeled clogs and we finally got out the door. Of course I had been there almost 2 hours while she was getting her makeup on, flatironing her hair and blah blah blah.... We got out almost 1/2 way to the parking lot and she decided that the shoes were hurting her feet and was trying to decide weather or not to go back up and change her shoes. I was so over her indecisiveness that I told her she was gonna be uncomfortable and bitchy so she had better go change them and I would meet her at the car. After a few minutes of prodding her to get her ass upstairs and change the shoes she finally went, whew! Well we ended up at Uncle Bubba's Seafood. The food is so great but the service always BLOWS! We always expect to sit for a veeerrry long time whenever we go there and as usual it was horrible service. I think our chubby waitress was hitting on us, that kinda wierded me out. I am totally not in to chix, but if I were it wouldn't have been her...ewwww!!! I wanted to go out to City Market, but GF had other plans as usual. I wanted to go out to see and be seen. She wanted to go out to eat a LOT which means whenever we split the bill I get shafted because I don't eat nearly as much. Oh well what are you gonna do. We have been friends since we were in elementary school. We know so much about each other that we have to stay friends. I know enough about her and she knows enough about me that we can totally ruin each other if need be. LOL!!!
Well, I haven't heard from my long lost friend in a while I hope to soon, he is a great guy. Well, I had better go. I have a really long day ahead of me tomorrow. Please feel free to post a hello just so I know that people really read this thing. ~~~Later all you taters~~~

4 Comments:

Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Hey, I just thought that you might want to know that I have reposted my naughty picture. At:

www.jamespixblog.blogspot.com

2:26 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

James, you are so .... face it I can't put it in to words... LOL!!!

8:55 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

it amazing how things change so drastically...i recently lost my best friend over major personality changes...

glad u have a place to vent! i wanted to slap her just reading it!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks lbseahag, I can use all the support I can get, LOL!!!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home