Thursday, November 03, 2005

My Wish List:

Has anyone out there ever had an adult wishlist? Not like that, I mean we all had wish lists around the Christmas holiday when we were kids, but.... I have a wishlist and here it is;

I wish I had/or I could-

a fast car (that can fly and float like a boat)-O.K. So that may be kidlike but I love the idea..
a couple of million dollars to spend as I please
a hot tub big enough to fit 20 of my closest friends
to lose my virginity (again) to the same guy
walk around naked at my local mall (don't ask)
meet Kamar de los Reyes again and tell him how fine he REALLY is
get a roundtrip all expenses paid trip to Chicago with the best hotels and best restaurants and hook up with a dear (hot) friend


Oh man I think about stuff all the time and now when I want to actually put it down to read it I can't express all the fun things that I want to do. There are so many things that I want to do that I know I never will do. But you know what they say, if you are gonna dream, dream BIG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home