Saturday, November 05, 2005

Well, I got on here last night and poured my heart out (yes I had a few to drink) then I hit the wrong button. I was so bummed! So I wrote the best line of the whole entry and posted that all by itself. It looks so lonely. But well, you get the gist of last night's blog.
Well, the GF and I are hitting the town tonight. She wants to hook up with her young stud but can't figure out why on earth he gave her his number, (he looks like a young LL Cool J) so what, it is just for fun, call him!!! I am going to make her call him... I mean really if I were single I would be getting all sorts of numbers just in case a booty call at 1:00am seemed necessary. Yes I tend to be a horny old lady, but hey I can't help it. I need mine and if that's so bad, I'm not sorry. It's not like I walk around horny all the time. If I go a week or so without, I am just going to have to take care of it. I am human after all. Anyway we are going out to City Market to go to Tapas and get all sorts of good food. I have been watching what I eat, I want a certain someone to think I am still attractive. My husband doesn't even notice unless I point it out to him. He so doesn't appreciate me. BUT I digress I am not going out to think about how sad he has been making me feel lately. I am going out to get a breath of fresh air and if I happen to flirt a little bit so be it! I can, I am still (fairly) young and thin and good looking. It is such a reaffirmation for me when I can turn a guy's head. I intend on turning a few tonight. NO, I am not gonna go pick up any guys, I am not gross! I am certainly not like that, but I do want to make sure I still have "it". It must be so bad to have to leave your house just to find out if you are still pretty.....that is really sad. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home