Sunday, November 27, 2005

WHEW! GLAD THAT'S OVER!!!!

So I bet no one could tell I was just a little bit miffed at the dumbass that I am married to?!?! Well, I still don't like him very much right now, but as always I will get over it like I always do (yes my friends this is why people walk all over me and I know that).

Ok, about the holiday at the rents (for all of you that missed it, that means the parents). It was just as I predicted. We left 2 hours late from our house on Thursday morning (as anticipated). I only forgot 2 things (not bad for doing it myself) which weren't important at all. We left without breakfast because we were running late (thanks hun). Kids were screaming that they were hungry but the hubby tried to make them hold out "because we are gonna eat SO much when we get there..." But after about 3 hours decided that HE was hungry so we stopped to get something to eat. We got there and Baby Girl was feeling sneezy and spread the wealth. She still managed to play and have fun for the most part. Little Man was playing with the bratty neighbor boy and somehow managed to;

1) get his finger hooked with a fishhook
2) get soaking wet
3) ruin his brand new Georgia Bulldog shirt
4) catch a little fish, cut it up and fry it with a blow torch

I know that the majority of his misdeeds were in large part due to my 15 year old (brother-spawn) nephew that has never had any discipline whatsoever in his entire life....

My oldest brother, his wife and her daughter showed up about 1/2 an hour after we got there. Her daughter is strange and 16. (Nuff said there) The wife was sporting a brand new tattoo of a tiger on her right shoulder blade... Umm... yeah....
The rents are doing good mom has lost 53 lbs in all and looks kinda strange to me. I am used to seeing more of her. Pop has lost about 30lbs and has a waddle under his chin, LOL!!! Just in time for Thanksgiving. Of course we all ate too much and I fell asleep on the loveseat. Only slept for about 45 minutes. The oldest brother and his entourage left (one down one to go...) Of course we got settled in to the living room and favorite child of my rents got the guest room queen sized bed and cots for his spawns. (Fine whatever...) I woke up at 4:00 and had to pee really REALLY bad but pop was using the pot and I didn't want to go in to their room to use theirs so I waited and waited and waited.... I forgot that pop gets up, does his thing, takes a shower, shaves, cuts his nails, blah blah blah... Needless to say he was taking his sweet time and I almost peed myself!!! He finally got out and I hopped in. I had a tummy ache almost all day after that. My cold seemed to be letting up which was a good thing. So after we all got up and as usual my brother sends his spawn to go shower and use up all the hot water with their 45-60 minute showers each. And everyone was all set and ready to go shopping... I finally got the chance to go shower in cold water. THEN they have the nerve to rush ME!!! Oh, I really hate people! SO... Mom, the sister-in-law her daughter and mine went shopping at the mall. Just as we were leaving they decided to stop at the perfume counter. WTF! I got an allergic reaction to ??? and in about 20 minutes I started to itch, my entire upper body including my face,arms, back and eyes were starting to burn and sting. Great! I am so much fun to have around. We made a quick stop at Wal-Mart, got some antihistamine in me real quick. Which of course sent me in to la la land in no time fast. Glad to say the burning and itching stopped after about 45 minutes but I still have these ugly little red bumps all over me. I feel pretty, oh so pretty... We finally got back to the house, ordered pizza (it was Friday after all) and then the brother and his spawn left. We settled in to the guest room and had a good nights sleep. Up at 4:30 to pee and used mom's pot this time because the other was occupied... Went back to sleep. Woke up about 7ish. Kids got dressed and went fishing without hurting the poor little fish this time. We left there about 12:30 and what normally would be a 4 hour trip turned in to 7 LOOOONNNGGGG ass hours! Traffic was at a standstill most of the way home, ugh!
Today all I did was work on my "sons" science project. Ummm I hope I.....I mean he gets a good grade on this project. I hate those stupid things! All the teachers know the kids are too stupid to do it themselves so the parents always do them! Oh and I got severely pissed at the only man that says he loves me!!! Yeah, prove it!!!

Well I am just glad to be getting back to work tomorrow and for at least 3 weeks get my life back in some sense of order.

For all this I am supposed to be thankful...
I guess in a strange outta body experience kinda way I guess I am...

9 Comments:

Blogger cher said...

oh i just feel for you so bad. but i had to have a chuckle at the tatoo. umm, ya.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks, LOL!!! I am just SO glad to be home... Science project an all.

I'll post pics of the fam and the famous tattoo, um...yeah...

7:39 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

cat photos! cat photos!!!

12:51 AM  
Blogger cher said...

cat photos AND tatoos please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Soon, I promise!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Phats said...

I just wanted to stop by Big Mama's House :)

You might be my new hero, loved this post. does your hubby read your blog?

3:33 PM  
Blogger cher said...

good question phats. i was wondering that too

5:04 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Are you kidding??? I don't share this blog with anyone in the family or my close friends. I need to have a place to be free and vent. I don't want to worry about trying to save people's feelings, ugh! I do that on a daily basis as it is...

All you people out there "get it".

5:15 PM  
Blogger cher said...

i can't wait for the photos!

btw, if you are bored tomorrow or have time, do this. the links won't work, so if you want to play, go to my comment section for today's post (the one about oreo cookies) and scroll down to jamwall's comment about this. the links work in his comments. it should be fun!

jamwall said...

okay, here's another spammy looking comment, sorry about that cher. i feel so dirty. but its for a good useless cause...

myself and some other bloggers will post a shitload of bizarre confusing (not insulting) comments on THIS BLOG.

basically, this person will get about 30+ really bizarre comments at the same time. So for you folks in the west coast, you'll wanna come up with something strange to say and post it on that blog at precisely 11:30am Pacific time. (12:30pm MST, 1:30pm CST, and 2:30pm EST).

Go here & here to find out what this is about.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home