Thursday, November 24, 2005












PANTIES IN A BUNCH!!!

That's right, that is what holidays mean to me. Everyone in my world has their panties in a bunch! My parents insist that we all go to her house to cram ourselves together to "enjoy" this holiday feast. Sounds good to me if;

1) My brother's kids weren't the evil spawn.
2) My parents had sufficient space for all of us.
3) We didn't have to sleep on the floor in the living room because my brother (my parent's favorite child) gets the guest room.
4) I liked my oldest brother's trashy wife.
5) My best GF would stop acting like I am leaving town to spite her.
6) My hubby would actually get off his ass and help me pack the car and the food and the kids....

That's right folks. I am truly an evil person. I must be. Everyone wants a piece of me. I want to just chill in my own house without all the hassle of travel and snuggle up with my babies. I have now given Baby Girl the flu. She is miserable. I only hopes she spreads the wealth with the rest of my ungrateful family!!!

This my friends is how I feel today!!!

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and after seeing your relatives, renews their feelings that the farther away y'all moved the better off all y'all are on a daily basis!

6 Comments:

Blogger cher said...

oh man i hate the packing this. why is it our job? i do not recall it anywhere in my wedding vows. although I'd hate to see what actually got packed if rob did the packing. "nope, didn't pack it" the baby? "nope, forgot....sorry"

the flu! that's perfect big mama....call in sick! DO NOT GO!!! This is your OUT! You're nuts to not take it. It's not even a lie!

11:48 AM  
Blogger cher said...

packing thing. that's what i meant

11:49 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

classic!!!!

you rock...

3:09 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks you guys... Yes, I did survive but... When asked where we are doing it for X-mas... NOT MY HOUSE. So I picked the closest sibling!!! YAY! for me!

You both can join my "IHP Club". It is the officially unofficial I Hate People Club.

8:35 PM  
Blogger cher said...

sweet...do we get a laminated card or airmiles with this club?
sign me up!!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I think hats and t-shirts are in order!

Oh and if you are ever standing in line behind one of the many morons out there, all you ever have to say is,"IHP" with a big smile on your face. They have no clue and you have just satisfied the urge to poke them in the eye...

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home