Monday, December 12, 2005

I THOUGHT TODAY WOULD NEVER EVER END....
Here I sit listening to my daughter trying to make sense of her geography homework. I feel helpless with all that stuff. LM had a good day at school today (so he says). With him you never really know for sure. He has his first "middle school" solo with his sax tomorrow night. He loves being on stage. Maybe he will be the front man in some greatly popular band one day. Yeah, we can hope. He can buy me all sorts of stuff that I have never had..... Yeah, they say if you are gonna dream, dream BIG!
Well something has been bugging me all day and I just have to put it out here to get it off my chest. I have been reading about "Tookie" Williams (that guy on death row). He is seeking a stay of execution and has tons of supporters. I feel really sad for the families of the people he murdered. I don't believe his life should be spared. Then I feel a little guilty for the simple fact that he has a mom and family who loves him too. If they did spare him (which I hope they don't) I can only hope that he he gets put in the GP. I hope that he feels the same terror that his victims felt just moments before they died. I want him to feel that (X4). I also don't want people to get the wrong idea here. I don't want to just kill anyone. Personally I wouldn't hurt a fly (well except that chick we call cockroach in my office) and the majority of time I don't believe killing anyone will solve anything. This guy is about as mean as they come. If he were out tomorrow he would be as evil now as he was then. Probably more so because I'm sure he has learned a LOT in prison. He has no remorse at all. People like that are everywhere and are VERY scarey. Why can't we all just get along?!?! There, that ends my political statement of the decade. Don't expect any more controversy over here!

6 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

It's a sad day for all involved.

8:33 AM  
Blogger cher said...

so what happened? did they execute him?

3:43 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I second that....I am glad those families now have some closure...

and like I always say, you cannot dispute DNA!!!

he did the crime....and will fry!!!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Phats said...

Hi big mama.

Seahag was educating me on tookie i have been so busy lately with 3 jobs i haven't kept on current events DOH! I do believe he should fry like Seahag said.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Well, he fried...

In the end he was annoyed because he thought it was taking to long to get the needle in his arm...

That whole thing was sad, all the way around.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

My first visit and controversy. My two cents, I use to be a big believer in the death penalty but know I don't know especially with DNA freeing a lot of innocent people. But there are some people who deserve the death penalty.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home