Thursday, December 15, 2005

FIVE RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME...
Thanks Cher, you are the first person to ever ever ever tag me. I'm not too sure how all this is supposed to work, but here goes;
1) I can't eat peanuts, they won't kill me but I will end up in the ER.
2) I love potato chips dipped in cottage cheese. For that matter I just LOVE potato chips.
3) I secretly wish my parents and brothers lived far enough away so I never had to deal with them in a social setting. When we lived in Texas it was wonderful. No pressure, ever.
4) I have (for years) a crush on my husband's friend. He's the kind of guy that is well read, is hot and doesn't even know it.
5) I drink at least 3 bottles of water (love my water) before bed and then get irritated when I have to get up to pee at 3:00am, LOL!!!
Well, aren't you all lucky to get to know just a tiny bit more about me... NOT! I think I am supposed to tag someone but just not too sure who... Any suggestions would be appreciated.

8 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

MMMM...potato chips and cottage cheese sounds good, actually!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I have a secret crush on my husbands boss! :D

11:18 AM  
Blogger cher said...

secret crushes are fun! i have one too! i don't know what to say as far as who to tag, i think almost everyones been tagged. oh, except mel and sherri and maybe batty (princess enforcer) gareth... phats hates being tagged.

your list was great!

have a very merry christmas big mama!!

2:59 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I do too...I have an even better secret, I am going to Denver, (where I grew up) and I am gonna hook up with a guy I dated years ago..

I want to marry him...dont tell anyone..
it will cramp my style!

12:32 AM  
Blogger Phats said...

I would have tagged you had I known you'd get this excited about it! Most people don't like being tagged, well tagged as in chain letter type haha not the other tagged, most love that.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Thanks for the list. It was great to learn more about you. I am the exact opposite on #3. I live too far away from my folks and wish they were a little closer. And I am with Cher and think you should tag Phats. He loves it.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Father of 3 said...

I've had a crush on my wife's sister for 20 years. Shhhh!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

I love cottage cheese on chips as well! my roommate thinks i'm nuts!

ps - thanks for visiting my blog.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home