Monday, December 26, 2005

WHEW!!! THANK GOD THAT'S OVER...
Well today is the day after Christmas. The kids are happy with their gifts (I was worried). The hubby liked his new clothes and watch. I have to tell you this year is the first year that I actually got something I wanted for Christmas and I didn't even have to buy it for myself!!! It was so cool! I got a pair of diamond studs (1/2 carat) and a digital camera. So watch out there fellow bloggers!!! You are gonna get way more of me than ever before! I haven't taken very many yet, but it has only been one day. Give me time.
I miss all my blog-mates. Seems like everyone took off for the holidays. I am just glad I didn't have to travel. Did that LAST weekend. My mother has called every day for the past four (count them 4) days whining about us not being together for the 25th. My GOD woman we were together for the whole weekend LAST weekend. Not to mention I got her a very expensive gift that made her cry (go me!!!). She has to know that the kids need to stay here to welcome Santa. If they don't he won't bring gifts! Makes sense to me and I don't have to travel on my very little bit of time off. Next year shopping is gonna be a hard one. Last year they got an X-Box, motorcycles and scooters. This year the Gamecube and stereos and walkmans/MP3 players. I really have a hard time trying to imagine what Santa is gonna come up with next year to top that. Wish me luck and I am taking suggestions all year long....
Oh yeah, we had "low country boil" for Christmas dinner. That sure does top the old tradition of dry turkey!!! Looks like we have started a new tradition. Not to mention we had biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast. Looks like we are officially in the south now!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger cher said...

that looks delicious!!!!!!!!!!!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh Cher, it SO was!!!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home