Monday, January 02, 2006

A COMMON THEME...
Well, I have been blurking yet again... I know, I know shame on me. I just can't help myself, LOL!!! It seems like there were a lot of us that took a much needed and well deserved break from blogging. That's great! That means that we should come back all rested and relaxed, right? Well no, not really. It seems that a lot of us (myself included) still seem to be blogged out. I still love to put my thoughts in print, sure does help to see it all written down. Especially when I am venting about something. I digress, many people out there have similar feelings. I thought I was the only one that seems to be a little burned out. I just adore my blog-friends and I am going to continue to post. The only thing that may change (and I stress MAY) is the frequency at which I blog. My life is a huge pile of boring so I understand why I don't get a lot of traffic (which is fine).....and to think I was going to be a great novel writer when I grew up. Yeah, that went by the wayside along with becoming a stand up comedian. I wanted to join the Peace Corp but my dear old mother talked me out of it which I still to this day regret. I was going to be an architect but my parents refused to pay for college. So here I sit in a life that I really believe sometimes belongs to someone else and no formal education. Sure I graduated from high school, big deal. I went and graduated from hair dressing school too (now there is something to be proud of). So it seems sometimes this is the only place where I can totally be my true self. Bad spelling, unusual concepts, venting about friends and family just makes me feel like I am not the only one feeling like this out there.
So when people say they are blogged out, I get it.

2 Comments:

Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I agree with Shannon...sometimes we have lots to say, other times we make things up along the way...from my blog you'd actually think I was a woman with 3 kids....ha !....my real name is Harold and I live in my parents basement !! LOL...kidding !!...but there is no reason to come up with new and exciting stuff....just blog what's on your mind..we enjoy reading all of it !!

12:49 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I totally understand...I am blogged out too...

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home