Wednesday, January 11, 2006

WELL HERE I SIT...
No, I said SIT, not SH**....oh nevermind. I took the day off today for absolutely no earthly reason. I am totally unmotivated. I MEAN REALLY unmotivated. I cleaned the kids bathroom, did 3 loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen and ran the dishes through the machine. I don't want to do anything else at all!!! I really need to start packing. I only have 3 boxes packed. There really is no hurry, but I know I should really get a headstart. Yes world I am a lazy bum today, so SUE ME!!!!
My son is due home soon, then at least I'll have someone to talk to. He is SO sweet. He drives me crazy but he also has my heartstrings wrapped tightly around his little finger. I need to find some pics of him from when he was little, talk about a cutie patootie.
I think Crofton and his "soon to be" brother are pretty adorable too. I know Crofton already has mommy hooked!
I think I am so close to him because he was my "tester kid" yeah, I said it "tester kid". All this parenting is not easy and yes we DO make mistakes from time to time. If you are a strong loving family unit, you will come through it easily. Well, that's what I hear anyway. He has put me through my paces but I have put him through his too. I guess we are even. The stuff I tried with him and it worked, I did the same for his sister. If the stuff didn't work, I changed strategies until it did work THEN I used it on his sister, LOL!!!! Poor kid. He is going to be seeking a LOT of years of therapy thanks to me, LOL!!! I think all things considered, he is doing ok. Well, I had better go fix him a snack, one of the joys I wish I could share with him every day.

3 Comments:

Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Raising kids is NOT easy and anyone who says it is obviously has no kids..
I have 3 of them so I know exactly where you're coming from...it can be overwhelming at times but I wouldn't trade them for anything....well...maybe a trip to Tahiti..or a sports car...or those nice boots I saw at Lord & Taylor..
:)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Stopping in to say HI!

I wouldn't worry about being unmotivated, sometimes it's great to just get the break!

11:57 AM  
Blogger cher said...

i love that pic of crofton!!

lazy days are good once in awhile. just don't give into too many!!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home