Tuesday, January 17, 2006

SO IN MY SPARE TIME....
I made these for a friend of mine that is having a baby boy. She was my children's Pre-K teacher and we became very close friends. She is the only person I know and hang out with that goes to church (alot) and prays before every meal. That's cool, it's her gig. Anyway, she and her hubby are expecting their first child in March and are having a baby shower this weekend. I made some baby t-shirts for the baby. I went shopping at Carters:

I bought iron on transfer stuff and went to town... I made this:

...but as you can see this was my first one and I ironed it too long and turned yellow. (I had to make something train related because her hubby is a train fanatic.)
Then I made this one (my personal favorite):

Then I made these two:

and:

So there you have it folks, I can craft (just don't tell anyone). Plus I am broke and could only afford to buy her a few books and some inexpensive things. But as you can see, these were made with a lot of love. I can't wait to meet this little guy!!!

P.S. as you can see the photography sucks and I know it, but you get the idea...

5 Comments:

Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Those gifts that are made by hand are so much better than buying something generic in the store..it shows you put time and thought into it...Good Job !! (ok, but the photography DOES need just a little work)...LOL ;)

11:20 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

awesome...

will you make me a "I blogged your girlfriend" shirt? please?

6:10 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks you guys, I did try to make something they will actually use. Sure LB what size/color shirt do you want? I would be happy to.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, these are great!! I'm sure she will love them, I know I would. The best gifts always come fromt he heart.

8:40 AM  
Blogger cher said...

good job! they turned out great!!

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home