Wednesday, January 18, 2006

~YAY!!!!~
I got a package today!!! I opened my mailbox and what is in there???
I just knew it was candy (it said so on the outside)...
It's party time in the Big Mama household!
Cher came through with my Big Fat Pig!!!
YAY!!!
She also came through with the Canadian Smarties (which are a LOT like M&M's)
Oh and she threw in a rocket for good measure!
The Rockets up there are just like our Smarties and I can prove it....
I am so happy! I am putting her surprise box in the mail Saturday morning...Shhh... don't tell her! LOL!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

Yeah Shannon, Cher is cool like that. I had to fight my kids for the smarties...

8:00 PM  
Blogger cher said...

i think it's safe to say that it's out of the bag! since I read your post I am sooo excited now to check my mailbox! glad you liked your little package!

10:39 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

awesome!!!

Cher is like a Columbian drug smuggler, except her drug is the good stuff-sugar!

10:43 PM  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

That is so cool !!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Cher- LOL!!! Not that good of a secret keeper am I???

lb- I think we need to smuggle HER over the border, she's sweet...

Spygal- It really is!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Bat said...

Cher rocks :-)

12:12 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

She totally does!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

that cher is a good lady.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home