Saturday, January 28, 2006

HAHAHA....SOUNDS LIKE ME BUT I REALLY AM A GEMINI!!!! LOL!!!


You Should Be A Libra

What's good about you: A total charmer, you easily find friends and allies

What's bad about you: You have a secret side that's easily confused and depressed

In love: you enjoy flirting, dating, and the whole process of falling for someone

In friendship, you're: very social ... you rather be with your friends than be alone

Your ideal job: fashion designer, makeup artist, or song writer

Your sense of fashion: very feminine / masculine (depending on your gender)

You like to pig out on: sweet stuff like ice cream and french toast

7 Comments:

Blogger Phats said...

Hey I am a gemini too!! June 5th, when is your bday?

2:21 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Yay! June 1st. My son is June 29th but he doesn't count because he is a Cancer.

10:31 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Hey! it said i was supposed to be a Libra! I am a pisces, and true to the sign.

I want my money back. That test blows.

11:04 AM  
Blogger DareDevil said...

nice post :)

4:49 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I should have been a virgo! LOL

7:01 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Haha..I am a libra, but wait I didn't take the test...I'll go do that.

Geesh, I thought I was special...daredevil said nice post to me too, but now I'm seeing him everywhere! ;)

Nice blog :)

8:57 PM  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

You Should Be A Virgo

What's good about you: you have a quiet determination and aren't swayed by emotions

What's bad about you: you are an insane perfectionist and easily find faults in others

In love: you are obsessed with making your partner happy

In friendship, you're: helpful and giving - eager to be a true friend

Your ideal job: poet, flight attendant, or natural healer

Your sense of fashion: casual, upscale, revealing, conservative - you look good in all of it

You like to pig out on: a well prepared five course meal

I'm really a Libra...
Not sure about these ideal jobs though..LOL

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home