Wednesday, January 25, 2006

UNEXPECTED COMPANY...
Yep, I got a call about 9:00 Monday night from a dear friend's daughter. (Whom I am also friends with.) She was coming in from Louisiana and asked if she and her hubby and 2 kids could crash at my place. That's cool. I haven't seen her in about 3 years. Well, the house was clean and ready. Spaghetti, garlic bread and all the fixins were ready and waiting. Mind you my house is 1250 square feet. (that's why I am going to buy a new one...) They showed up last night with her 2 fourteen year old sisters in tow... Umm... I wasn't expecting that, where the F$*# are they going to sleep. We rigged them up and all went well (I hope).
Her son has got to be the MOST ANNOYING child I have ever met in my whole life. And I used to work in the 2 year old room at a daycare!!!!! OMG!!! The baby girl is 8 months old and one of the happiest babies I have ever seen. It was so great to see them, I love them so much. They are leaving today, which is fine. I am SO tired today, they kept me up until 1:00am and I usually am in bed and asleep by 10:00pm. Oh well, it was good to see them after all this time. Wish me luck that I don't fall asleep on my desk.....

1 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

If I come over, can I get spaghetti, too?

Company is good. When its gone...poor you!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home