Monday, January 30, 2006

I LOVE MY SON...REALLY!!!
Well, my little bundle of joy is at it again, has detention again tomorrow (wonder if she is going to be there this time). He was supposed to be doing some work while a substitute teacher was subbing for his not so favorite English teacher. Instead he proceeded to write,"I hate Ms. K. she is stupid. This school sucks and so does she. She is so stupid and my mom thinks so too." The note gets intercepted and my own flesh and blood throws me under the bus!!!!! Can you believe that?!?! Oh and on top of that he asks his father for $10.00. He asked my son what for and (you are SO not gonna believe this) he got a (stupid) girl to write his "50 times each" and offered to pay her $10.00 to do it!!! We advised him that if he is going to do that, have the money first because we are not paying someone else to do his work!!! Oh what on earth are we going to do with him??? I think there is a boarding school about 4 hours away.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I can so see my son doing the exact same thing!!!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home