Sunday, February 26, 2006

WEEKEND?!?! WHAT WEEKEND!!!
I didn't have a really good weekend. I mean any weekend is a "good" weekend. This weekend just kinda sucked. Friday night GF and I went to a restaurant that both of us had heard about. The Driftaway on Skidaway. I have to admit the food was awesome, some of the best I had ever had. The only problem was the live entertainment on the front porch. Some LOUD dude was playing his guitar and playing awful music and this old lady was dancing with any old coot she could get her whorish old claws on. I mean it could be worse I guess the "floor show" from our vantage point was a little much. I now know to sit away from the front door next time. Anyway we had a good evening, rented a couple of movies and I spent the night at GF's house, that was cool.
Saturday we were supposed to go to an oyster roast but it was rained out. I came home and did 4 loads of laundry. Hubby was going to paint the bathroom, but..... he slept all day.
He is still trying to get over the flu so I really do understand. LM has had the flu for a little over a week now. I swear I need to leave until they get well. I can't stand all the coughing and boogers here!!!
Anyway, today I went to Keller's Flea Market. A.K.A. "Redneck U.S.A." The kids wanted to see the animals. Good, glad that's over rather quickly.
Then I went to work. Yes folks my boss comes back from his vacation tomorrow and I fear his return. I finished a lot of menial work, but the poo is gonna slap that fan SO HARD when he comes back.... I can't talk about it yet, but after it hits, I'll fill you in....

Kisses to all my undying fans out there.....muchos besos!!! If I don't survive the the wrath of JB, I will miss you all very much...*heehee*

5 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

I totally want to go to Keller's Flea Market, now...


I hate boss-returns anxiety...you poor thing...

2:15 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Well, I'm here... I survived. His wrath is not aimed at me (thank God!) So needless to say I will be around to blog another day...

8:32 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

glad to hear you survived!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Whew! Sounds like a whirlwind weekend. Mine wasn't as exciting.

You know, Zicam works really well for colds. I had a scratchy throat last week which usually means stuffy nose, cough and boogies are sure to follow. however, I started taking it and it never got worse. Just a sore throat for a couple days and slightly stuffy nose. Really, it works!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Phats said...

Hang in there kid!

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home